Miami, FL – March 14, 2023 – DoorLoop, the all-in-one property management software automating everything from listing units to accounting, today announced an updated version of the platform, including feature and User Interface (UI) enhancements, to make DoorLoop an even more flexible and effective solution for its customers. The company has used capital from its Series A fundraising round of $30M to rebrand the product and unveil features to reimagine the renting experience for everyone involved.
“Overcrowded menus and jam-packed dashboards are a thing of the past,” said Noam Grebel, VP of Product at DoorLoop. “This is the first of many updates to come that will continue making the platform an increasingly dominant solution for our users, while saving them time and money. We continue to expand DoorLoop’s product roadmap based on users’ needs and feedback, as we aim to set the standard for clean and simple UI in property management software.”
DoorLoop’s software update includes:
- Design Overhaul: Everything from the landing page to the software itself has a new design and UI.
- Speed Enhancements: Performance upgrades make DoorLoop faster than ever before.
- New Menu Bar: Bringing users easier, faster navigation.
- New Filter Panel: A new slide-out panel to help users filter searches, and get more work done in less time.
- Redesigned Files and Notes: Users can see files and notes in a designated area no matter where it was created, while using tags for searching.
- Custom Allocations for CAM Charges: Users can set custom allocations for each property and unit and add charges or credits in bulk..
- Renters Insurance: Partnerships with Lemonade and Sure allow tenants to shop for renters insurance.
- Notification Panel: Users can now see all notifications at a glance in one place, and receive push notifications directly to their phones.
- Bulk Received Payments: Tackle multiple payments at once to save time, by applying payment information to multiple leases with ease.
DoorLoop lets property managers and landlords simplify their operations by granting access to powerful features with one software, one login, and no add-ons. The focus is less clicks to save our customers and tenants time, as well as a design that has a clean and professional feel.
“We want to continue to revolutionize the entire property management process,” said Ori Tamuz, co-founder and CEO of DoorLoop. “The future of proptech is about a clean, simple UI that is functional as well as aesthetically pleasing to users. DoorLoop is leading the charge in providing an all-in-one platform that does exactly that.”
The updated software is now available at www.doorloop.com.
DoorLoop is the highest-rated property management software online. Landlords, property managers, and management companies in over 100 countries use DoorLoop to manage hundreds of thousands of units. The software automates everything from listing units, tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance requests, moving in and out tenants, and everything in between. DoorLoop is fully customizable for any mixed-use portfolio, including residential, commercial, associations, and many more.