How to Manage Your Properties: Intro
Now that you’ve created your resident experience, it’s time to set up a plan to manage your properties.
This is a big job and it includes a lot of moving parts. However, if you set up systems you can significantly reduce the time it takes to manage each of these areas.
So, what does this include?
Let’s take a look:
- Advertising the properties
- Collecting rent
- Setting up a maintenance plan
- How to complete property inspections
- Utilizing property management software
- An end-of-lease plan
- And becoming aware of, and staying on top of, landlord-tenant laws
Let’s start from the top and work our way down.
By the end, you’ll have countless tools, processes, and tips you can use to fully optimize your entire system.