Miami, Florida – May 2, 2023 – DoorLoop, the all-in-one property management software automating everything from listing units to accounting, today announced the winners of its inaugural Property Management Website Awards, celebrating property management companies for excelling in user experience (UX), providing valuable industry content, and achieving optimal search-engine results.
- Novel Management, Trident Management Miami, BH, and Guestable were named the top websites of 2023 based on criteria surrounding ease-of-use, customer experience, and content.
- Runner ups included Park Place Properties, JMK Property Management, and 1836 Property Management.
- Honorable mentions were awarded to Strategic Properties, AustinVestors, and KeyRenter Austin.
According to Uptech, 58% of real estate companies already have a digital strategy in place, while 41% actively use technology in redefining their processes. As a leader in the proptech space, DoorLoop understands that an organization’s website acts as a digital storefront, oftentimes existing as a property manager or landlord’s primary method for finding and attracting potential tenants. Having not only a well-built website, but one that provides key resources and content to users, has officially become table stakes for property managers looking to effectively grow their portfolios.
“DoorLoop is incredibly passionate about ease of use, both through our own website and suite of tools and the custom websites we build for our users,” said David Bitton, CMO and co-founder of DoorLoop. “As proptech becomes increasingly necessary for property managers and landlords to thrive in today’s real estate landscape, we understand the importance of building a fast, search engine-optimized, and easy-to-navigate website from scratch. We are pleased to recognize the companies in our space who have done a masterful job of it.”
Winners were selected based on the following criteria:
- Resources: The content a company provides on their website can have major impacts on the overall UX. Winning companies provide visitors with valuable information, establishing the organization as a credible and authoritative source in their respective market or niche. Informative blogs, webinars, and other assets were also considered in the issuing of this award.
- User Experience: UX directly impacts how users interact with and perceive a business or organization. Winning companies provide positive experiences that lead to increased engagement, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction, rather than frustration, confusion, or lost business.
- Functionality: A property management website's functionality is critical for giving users the ability to effectively manage and communicate with tenants, landlords, and other stakeholders. Winning companies’ websites increased tenant satisfaction, improved landlord retention, and increased revenue for the company.
- Design: Winning companies were recognized for functionality, ease-of-use, and aesthetics.
- SEO: Winning websites were those that ranked high in search results for relevant keywords.
By offering Custom Websites, DoorLoop aims to bridge the gap between stagnation and growth for property managers who may not have the time or resources to build websites from scratch. Learn more by visiting https://www.doorloop.com/blog/custom-websites
For more about DoorLoop, visit https://www.doorloop.com/
DoorLoop is the highest-rated property management software online.
Landlords, property managers, and management companies in over 100 countries use DoorLoop to manage hundreds of thousands of units.
The software automates everything from listing units, tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance requests, moving in and out tenants, and everything in between. DoorLoop is fully customizable for any mixed-use portfolio, including residential, commercial, associations, and many more.