Managing a Rental Property: Intro
Want a step-by-step process for managing your rental units?
In section 4, we’ll dive into exactly that.
Not just collecting rent but every aspect of managing your rental properties from A-to-Z.
- How to collect rent
- Managing security deposits
- A full property management accounting crash course
- Everything you need to know to manage your property maintenance effectively
- Tips for great tenant communication
- Handling your property-related taxes
- And even a complete post-lease checklist to complete the cycle from tenant-to-tenant
Managing a rental property is arguably the largest and most complex part of rental property investing.
The good news is much of it can be systematized and some can even be semi-automated.
Once you’re done reading this section, make sure to check out Section 5 where we cover advanced tips for managing your rental properties more effectively.