Property Accounting 101: Intro
Accounting is a daunting task for any business owner, even if you have some accounting experience.
Add to that property accounting’s unique elements and you’re faced with a tough job that only gets tougher.
At DoorLoop, we often get approached by landlords whose accounting is in shambles and they don’t know where to start.
Whether that sounds like you or you’re a seasoned investor or property manager interested in simply improving your accounting skills, this is your hub for everything property accounting.
In this first section, we’ll start from the top by establishing sound principles for good accounting.
- Key accounting terms you need to know
- Metrics every landlord should track
- Rental property income formulas to learn
- Property accounting best practices
- And property accounting mistakes to avoid
Ready to improve your property accounting?