Buying a Rental Property: Intro
Buying a rental property is where it all begins.
The only problem: it’s a complex process, so much so that you’re still learning new things after your 100th deal.
If you’re a seasoned investor, you know that and you’re interested in learning more about parts of the process.
In this first section, we’ll be covering everything you need to know about buying a rental property from start to finish.
- How to find a potential investment property
- How to research markets and properties to identify if a property is a good investment
- Step-by-step how to purchase a rental property
- How to secure financing for purchasing that rental property
- And all the nitty-gritty details including licensing, registration, etc.
No matter where you are in your investing journey– whether it’s your first or your 1,000th property– you’ll find everything you need to know to not just learn how to purchase an investment property but do it right.