Miami Beach, FL – September 11, 2023 – DoorLoop, the leading all-in-one property management software automating everything from listing units to accounting, recently received 15 awards for the Fall of 2023 season from G2, the world’s most highly renowned software marketplace. This recognition brings the company to a total of 47 awards received from G2 overall.
DoorLoop received multiple awards from G2 for the Fall of 2023 across different indexes:
- Americas Regional Grid Report for Property Management - Leader
- Small-Business Americas Regional Grid Report for Property Management - High Performer
- Momentum Grid Report for Property Management - Momentum Leader
- Small-Business Usability Index for Lease Administration - Easiest Admin
- Small-Business Usability Index for Lease Administration - Easiest to Use
- Usability Index for Lease Administration - Easiest Admin
- Small-Business Relationship Index for Lease Administration - Best Support
- Small-Business Relationship Index for Lease Administration - Easiest To Do Business With
- Relationship Index for Lease Administration - Best Support
- Relationship Index for Lease Administration - Easiest To Do Business With
- Small-Business Implementation Index for Lease Administration - Highest User Adoption
- Small-Business Grid Report for Lease Administration - High Performer
- Grid Report for Lease Administration - High Performer
- Small-Business Grid Report for Property Management - High Performer
- Grid Report for Property Management - Leader
These awards come after DoorLoop’s recent launch of Looper AI, a ChatGPT-powered real estate chatbot trained to answer users’ questions about property management and other aspects of real estate for free. The chatbot is just one example of how DoorLoop has embraced innovation over the years to make property management easier and more accessible for property managers and investors of all ages, backgrounds, and tech experience levels.
“We’re honored to be recognized in so many categories, some of which include multiple awards. Our Loopers strive to give our users the best experience possible by building on our software based on customer reviews and by offering world-class support with a kind, human touch,” said David Bitton, CMO and co-founder of DoorLoop. “At the end of the day, we’re dedicated to bringing some of today’s most cutting-edge technologies to the property management industry and making them available anywhere, anytime, on any device.”
Learn more about what real users have to say or leave your own review of DoorLoop on G2’s review page, https://www.g2.com/products/doorloop/reviews
For more about DoorLoop, visit https://www.doorloop.com/
G2 is the world's largest and most-trusted software marketplace. More than 80 million people annually—including employees at all of the Fortune 500—use G2 to make smarter software decisions based on authentic peer reviews. Thousands of software and services companies of all sizes partner with G2 to build their reputation, manage their software spend, and grow their business—including Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoom, and Adobe. To learn more, visit www.g2.com and follow G2 on Twitter and LinkedIn.
DoorLoop is the highest-rated property management software online. Landlords, property managers, and management companies in over 100 countries use DoorLoop to manage hundreds of thousands of units. The software automates everything: property listings, tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance requests, tenant move-ins and move-outs, and everything in between. DoorLoop is fully customizable for any mixed-use portfolio, including residential, commercial, associations, and many more.